This #GivingTuesday, Nov. 28th, 2017 make a difference by supporting recovery through treatment and employment. Every donation that you make to AADAP will support quality programs that address these critical needs in the lives of men, women and children all throughout Los Angeles County.
Every year, AADAP is able to serve over 20,000 individuals with the support of generous contributors. Every little bit counts and we are grateful for each and every gift.
- $50 can pay for a Care Package for a youth when they enter the Olympia Academy, the youth residential treatment program. Some arrive with little to nothing, and Care Package includes essentials like toothbrush, towel, comb, socks, etc.
- $100 can pay for 1 whole week of nutritional meals for mothers and their children in the Day Treatment Program, which provides services for parenting and pregnant women in need of treatment.
- $500 can pay for 10 kids to get School Uniforms.
- $1,000 can pay for 5 at-risk youth to receive 3 years of college prep tutoring (ie. SAT classes).
- $2,500 can pay for 10 individuals to receive security guard training and assistance with job placements, providing a path to better economic security.
- $5,000 can pay for 1 whole year of intensive outpatient counseling for an individual who will receive one-on-one attention from caring and professional counselor, guiding them through the process of their recovery.