|Agency||:||AADAP, Inc. – Outpatient Unit|
|Salary||:||Commensurate Upon Experience|
|Closing Date||:||Until filled|
|Opening Positions||:||One (1) Full-Time|
|Submit Resumes to||:||Jon Fukuda, 2900 S. Crenshaw Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016|
A. SUMMARY STATEMENT:
Under the supervision of the President and CEO, the Outpatient Director is responsible for directing and managing the treatment of the Outpatient Unit comprised of Outpatient Counseling, Day Treatment, Drug Court, and Outreach Services. The Outpatient Director also serves as a member on the Management Team to assist in matters pertaining to agency planning, operations, policies, and procedures.
B. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in Management Team and assist in overall agency matters, e.g. planning, operations, budget development, policy adherence, etc.
- Manage, direct and evaluate outpatient contract service performance and make improvements as necessary.
- Develop, manage and modify the Unit budget as necessary.
- Direct outreach and marketing to ensure full utilization of program services.
- Manage and direct financial performance of grants and contracts.
- Assist in funding source monitoring and auditing.
- Assure quality hiring, performance, development and training of outpatient staff.
- Support and facilitate health and safety, maintenance and compliance matters related to the Outpatient equipment, facilities, and vehicle use
- Ensure close coordination of treatment services with other community support services.
- Plan and implement program development efforts; including research, proposal writing, and other funds seeking activities.
- Assist in community relations, Board relations, and agency fundraising.
- Implement other projects as assigned.
C. QUALIFICATIONS (SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES):
- Six-year college education related to field or equivalent work experience related to field.
- Five years experience in SUD treatment, contract & budget management, and supervision of staff and programs.
- Demonstrated computer skills & knowledge with current applications.
- Permanent resident or U.S. Citizen; proof of work eligibility upon hiring.
- Valid Driver’s License, Calif. Minimum Automobile Insurance, and an appropriate motor vehicle.
- Recent physical examination and TB test necessary upon hiring.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology or other treatment-related field.
- Demonstrated skills & knowledge with START-ODS.
- Demonstrated skills & knowledge in the LA County SUD community
AADAP, Inc. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND ADHERES TO HIRING PRACTICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE REGULATIONS.