AADAP’s Therapeutic Community (TC) is a 12 to 18 month residential treatment program. The TC is designed to be a microcosm of the world at large and it is structured to be a learning environment. It is to reflect, as much as possible, day-to-day situations encountered in life. Within the 24-hour, 7-day/week structure, residents are provided the opportunity to teach and learn from each other. Clients learn to work and interact with each other in situations simulating that of the real world. In the process, they practice and “live” new and different lifestyles from ones they had been accustomed to living, as they prepare themselves for re-entry.
- Individual, group, and family counseling
- Phase movements
- Awareness building
- Supportive care such as medical, mental, legal, dental, health aide, graduation equivalency diploma (GED) courses, vocational, and other services.
- Recreational and social activities and outings.
- Work therapy and education.
- Family Support Group.
- Random urinalysis (UA) testing.
- Korean and Spanish speaking staff available.
Program Coordinator: Lauren Lee
To schedule an appointment, contact: Maggie Fong, Intake Counselor
M, W, Th, F 9am-6pm, Tue 1pm-10pm
– DCSF: Time Limited Re-Unification
– Regional Center & General Relief